If your gloves get wet, allow them to dry naturally and away from any external heat source, such as a radiator, hair dryer, or the sun.
For heavy soiling, we recommend the services of a specialised leather dry cleaner.
If the soiling is light and not dried in, you may try the following:
1. Prepare a hand hot solution of soft soap flakes such as "Lux".
2. Gently sponge down the outside leather of the gloves with this solution.
3. Try not to saturate the leather and dab off any excess wetness with a clean dry cloth.
4. Allow the gloves to dry naturally and do not use any external heat source such as a radiator, hair dryer or the sun.
5. As the gloves are drying, put them onto the hands of the wearer several times. This will help to stretch the leather and restore the shape of the gloves to the profile of the hands.
If you decide to use a proprietary leather cleaner or conditioner, please read the product instructions carefully, and be sure the product you are using is suitable for your glove leather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Corgi Men's Socks
Corgi Women's Socks